BREAKING NEWS

Monday, January 4, 2016

Radio, How Are You?

When i was child, i always listening radio. From the radio, i can request song, say hello to my friends, and also can't sleep without listening radio.

But nowdays, radio be not important for some people. Its effect change of analog to digital world. Better watching tv, browsing internet than listening radio.

I believe if many people have not radio today. Radio can be listening from handphone, from internet and many more. Radio was ancient, radio was not good now.

We must proud to some people was still dedicated their lived to be a radio man, in Indonesia called 'penyiar'. Althought radio was little people that listening, but they are still spirit and motivation.

I still remember, i always stay tuned on radio muria kudus, radio pamira, pop fm, yasika fm, rct fm, gajah mada fm, rasika, and still many more radio frecuensy that i listen.

As usual, i listen pop music, rock, and dangdut that is the music of my country, Indonesia. If i was sad, i was alone, just radio can be my friends.

Until now and forever, i will always love radio. Radio never separated from my life. Radio give me inspiration and many more. Radio always listen and understand what we fell now. So, say no forget to radio! How about you?
Radio HP

Post a Comment